Mark D. Hassler
Mark Hassler has been a litigator for his entire professional career, beginning in 1981. Mark has represented individuals and business entities in numerous Indiana Courts and in Federal Courts in Indiana, California and Texas. He has extensive jury trial experience, including many trials involving wrongful death, serious personal injury and medical malpractice. His litigation experience also includes business and insurance disputes, as well as disputes involving family trusts, wills and real estate.
Mark is AV Preeminent* peer review-rated, the highest rating through Martindale-Hubbell. He, too, has been selected by his contemporaries to serve as President and Secretary of the Terre Haute Bar Association.
*AV, BV, AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under and in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings fall into two categories legal ability and general practice standards.
- Indiana University at Bloomington School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- J.D. - 1981
- Honors: cum laude
- Indiana State University, Terre Haute, Indiana
- B.S. - 1978
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Political Science
- Pro Bono Program - USDC for Southern District of Indiana, 2018 to 2019
- Ambulance Management Services DBA Trans-Care
- Technifab Products, Inc.
- Kirkham Hardwoods, Inc.
- City of Terre Haute, Indiana
- Vigo County Bar Association, Former President, 1981 to Present
- Ind. State Bar Association, Member, 1981 to Present
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Business Law and Litigation
- Wills, Estates & Estate Planning
- Indiana, 1981
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 1982
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 2016
- AV Rated Martindale Hubbell