Caitlin M. Miller
Caitlin Miller joined our firm after graduating from law school in 2009 and has been a partner since 2013. Her practice concentrates mainly in the family law area, focusing on divorce, custody and adoption. While Caitlin has represented numerous clients through contentious family law matters, she believes that clients are generally best served by attempting to resolve matters before taking issues before the court.
Caitlin also practices in the areas of bankruptcy, civil litigation, guardianships, appeals and estate planning.
While not originally from Terre Haute, Caitlin considers herself a Terre Haute transplant as she has lived here since college, only leaving for a few years to complete law school. Caitlin lives with her husband, who is also an attorney, and their dogs.
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, Carbondale, Illinois
- J.D. - 2009
- Indiana State University, Terre Haute, Indiana
- B.S. - 2004
- Honors: cum laude
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Terre Haute Bar Association
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Indiana, 2009
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2009
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2009
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois, 2010
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 2010