Making Sure You Get Paid Every Dollar You’ve Earned
With a focus on providing experienced and aggressive legal representation to Indiana and Illinois employees, Hassler Kondras Miller LLP is dedicated to helping our clients obtain fair results in their wage and hour claims.
Is your employer providing paychecks for less than you’re owed? Omitting overtime pay? Paying you later than you should have been? Or, not paying you at all? If you have answered yes to any of these questions, our knowledgeable team of attorneys can help you protect your rights by filing a wage and hour claim.
When Your Employer Won’t Pay You What You’re Owed, We Can Help You
Established in Terre Haute, our comprehensive employment law firm represents clients throughout Indiana and Illinois in claims under the Fair Labor Standards Act and the Indiana Wage Claims Act, as well as in other employment rights matters.
We recognize the major financial stakes involved when your employer refuses to pay you the money you are owed for the work you have done. In Illinois and Indiana, employers are legally obligated to make timely and accurate payments to employees for their work. When this does not happen, lawyers Robert P. Kondras Jr. can help you by:
- Meeting with you during a one-on-one consultation to identify if you have a state or federal wage and hour claim, and to discuss your legal options for pursuing it
- Explaining the state and federal statutes and how they apply to your claim
- Seeking payment from your employer or former employer
- Collecting attorneys’ fees from your employer
- Gathering wage records, personnel files and payroll records for all employees
- Exploring possible class action lawsuits
- Taking depositions of parties who have knowledge about a particular event
- Representing you in mediation
We are committed to defending your rights and helping you achieve a fair and satisfying outcome in your claim — having your job reinstated and/or collecting money that is owed to you. If your employer refuses to pay you the compensation you are owed, we will not hesitate to aggressively defend your case in trial.
Contact Our Indiana And Illinois Unpaid Overtime Attorneys Today
We invite you to contact Hassler Kondras Miller LLP at 812-232-9691 for reliable legal advice and representation in your wage and hour claim. We represent clients from Indiana and Illinois in Indiana and Illinois federal courts. Our law office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and evening and weekend appointments by request. We offer free initial employment law consultations. We accept MasterCard and Visa.